Employee recognition is worth the time and the money you spend on it. You have no other tool at your disposal that so predictably makes employees feel good about your company and goals. Show your recognition by appropriate corporate gifts items is perfect and it is important that use your own recognition quotes to let your employees feel appreciated and valuable.
Below, you’ll find some personalized employee recognition quotations for corporate gifts that are sure to show your appreciation and encouragement.
Quotes to Inspire & Motivate
- The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender. – Vince Lombardi
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
- You are not here merely to make a living; you are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. – Woodrow Wilsona
- Work is not man’s punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure. – George Sand
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. – Michael Jordan
- Failure is the foundation of success; success is the lurking place of failure. – Laozi
- Fear cannot be without some hope nor hope without some fear. – Baruch Spinoza
- Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Bernard Baruch
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
Quotes to Appreciate
- I just wanted to let you know—the things you do for (me, the company, our group) do not go unnoticed. You’re a necessary piece to this puzzle. I appreciate your dedication and service, and I know others do too.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment. You are not only a valued member of this group, you’re a dear friend. I can’t imagine working without you.
- When I read that Dickens said, “Reflect upon your present blessings,” you came to mind.
- The difference you make is nothing short of legendary.
- You do such a great job! Keep it up.
- I only wish to aspire to the things you’ve achieved. Telling you that you’re “appreciated” does not do your service justice. You’re the best!