You might consider versatile and personalized gifts that will remind your admin professional how much you value them for long after this special Administrative Professionals’ Week.
What is the perfect way to celebrate Administrative Professionals Day? What type of appreciation gifts should you consider? Before choose corporate gifts to celebrate this day, you should pay more attention detailed information that helps you choose right appreciation gifts.
- Get to know your employees. Know their hobbies and tastes. What do they do love besides being in the office for most days of the week? While recognition is the important part of the equation, you want to make sure that your workers enjoy the gift they are receiving.
- You’d better let your gifts can help your employees to enjoy their life and relieve pressure.
- As you consider which items you will choose, keep in mind that useful gifts are a good choice. Just make sure they don’t look like you are handing out a billboard for your business! No one wants to be rewarded with an advertisement, so choose something tasteful and useful.
- If you want to use these times to motivate your work force, you need to present them publicly.
- Keep it fair whenever you are distributing employee gifts.
Here are some ideas to help you with giving the perfect gift this year:
Administrative Professionals’ Day Flowers
A bouquet of flowers can be just the right gift to say exactly what you want, if you know where to look. The ancient Greek and Egyptians had it right and even our forebears; the Victorians knew the power of flowers to get your message across without all the hassle and fuss of gifts that your trusty helpers may not like. Everyone loves flowers! Looking for the right flower to give an administrative professional? These floral beauties hold just the right message.
SPA Gift Baskets
Gift your administrative professional with a day of beauty and relaxation at a local spa. Let her luxuriate in a body massage, manicure, pedicure and facial services. Spa gift baskets are great non-food gift choices. These spa gifts come with bath salts, body gels, fine lotions, spa towels and slippers; and will help your administrative staff to relax and rejuvenate from the stress of the office routine.
It is a must to let our employees know that they are important to company. It may be a surprise to your employee if you present him with a crystal plaque engraved with his name, position and your appreciation wording. Your employee will feel very proud that the honors that he has been awarded in his career showcased in the shadow box or display case to the visitors at home.
Spring Themed Gifts Ideas
April is the time to prepare for spring, and the arrival of garden-themed gift pails. Grateful bosses can fill pails with gardening necessities, spades, seeds and gloves, adding a few plastic spiders and rubbery worms for fun. To make a assistant’s gardening dreams a reality, include a gift certificate for fifty or one hundred dollars to a home and garden center. Each plant, flower or tree that grows will remind your assistants how much their work is valued.
While administrative professionals take pride in their jobs and are dedicated to their companies, just like any other employee, they’re appreciative of a day away from the office, so they can run errands or relax. Give your administrative professional an extra day off of work to celebrate her special holiday.
Your employees don’t have any time for their families and their loved ones because they are too busy with their work. Plan a family day picnic in a park and invite your employees and their family and recognize an employee’s hard work in front of her/his loved ones. Include games and entertainment that would appeal to the kids and have a barbecue.