Employee of the Month QuotesDecember 22nd, 2011 | Posted by in Employee Appreciation | Employee Incentive
Boost employees’ morale and become more successful with motivational quotes. It is a big surprise to the retiree if you present with a crystal employee of the month plaque engraved with inspirational quotes.
So putting a few motivational employee quotes on frequent places of your office can make a great difference in employee’s attitude. It will be special way to celebrate employee of the month. When choosing employee appreciation quotes, make sure to choose only best one. Below are a few motivational and appreciation quotes to appreciate and recognize your good employees for you to browse.
Appreciation Quotes for Employee of the Month
- I just wanted to let you know—the things you do for (me, the company, our group) do not go unnoticed. You’re a necessary piece to this puzzle. I appreciate your dedication and service, and I know others do too.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment. You are not only a valued member of this group, you’re a dear friend. I can’t imagine working without you.
- When I read that Dickens said, “Reflect upon your present blessings,” you came to mind.
- You do such a great job! Keep it up.
- I only wish to aspire to the things you’ve achieved. Telling you that you’re “appreciated” does not do your service justice. You’re the best!
- You are not only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it better than the average employee
- You’re never a loser until you quit trying.
Inspirational Quotes for Employee of the Month
- Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines… There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.
- If you are only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it no better than the average employee, then your pay is most likely right where it should be.
- If you’re an employer, you want to hire an employee who’ll do their job, not do your bidding
- If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.