Employee Appreciation Party IdeasMarch 15th, 2012 | Posted by in Employee Incentive
There are some important time to organize wonderful party to reflect upon the contributions, accomplishments and your recognition and appreciation such as Employee Appreciation Day, Administrative Professionals Day, Employee of Year and Employee of Month or Year End, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Most employers recognize that appreciation party as one of perfect employee incentive ideas can affect employee morale, retention, and motivation, so make it count! Successful employee appreciation party should include appreciation awards, employee gifts, and lots of fun. Here are three areas of tips and ideas to help you make your own holiday party successful.
Employee Appreciation Party Themes
What’s the theme of your employee appreciation party? Appreciation, recognition or others? It can be simple or as creative as you can imagine. Party games, shows, roaring twenties, and casino are good ideas, regardless of theme of you choose, you should always make it about the guests or honor: Your Employee.
Your party theme gets applied to all the communication about your employee appreciation party including the invitation, menu & decoration, beverages, directional signs, table cards, ID cards.
- Invitation – Invitations should be sent at least one month in advance. In addition to clearly listing the party date, time, and place it’s helpful to specify the type of dress appropriate, directions and parking options.
- Menu & Decoration – It will be perfect that to be creative while personalizing the event through the use of corporate colors, company logo, or slogan to highlight branding efforts and encourage corporate identification and pride.
- Beverages – Most corporate events include alcoholic beverages. Limiting the options to wine, beer, and a specialty drink has become an acceptable alternative to offering a full bar.
Party Highlight – Employee Appreciation Day Awards
Don’t miss Employee Appreciation Day, Administrative Professionals’ Day or employee of year, employee of month to give employee appreciation awards for your outstanding employees.
Your personalized corporate appreciation awards with employee appreciation quotes will be the highlight of the party and confirms employee’s work is valued. It will be meaningful honor that recognize an employee’s hard work in front of her/his loved ones.
But what type of corporate awards should you consider? Optical crystal is popular to make employee awards because of its clear perfection and sparkling reflection. As long as there is light, the crystal trophies will sparkle and attract attention. Your employees will proudly display them as a constant reminder of how their good work (or their business) is appreciated.
Employee Party Gift-Giving
You know, perfect employee appreciation party wouldn’t be complete without gifts! What’s your plan for recognizing and appreciating your employees? Choose appropriate and unique employee appreciation gift for your female and male employees is not easy thing. This is going to depend on a few things.
- How many employees do you need to buy gifts for?
- How much do you have to spend on each one’s gifts?
- You’d better keep in mind her/his likes and dislikes, hobbies and activities that she/he does in leisure time.
- Thoughtful employee gifts ideas can help your employees to enjoy their holiday and relieve pressure.
- As you consider which items you will choose, keep in mind that useful gifts are good choice. Just make sure they don’t look like you are handing out a billboard for your business. No one wants to be rewarded with an advertisement, so choose something tasteful and useful.
- If you want to use these times to motivate your work force, you need to present them publicly.
- Keep it fair whenever you are distributing employee gifts.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.