Administrative Professionals Day CardsMarch 15th, 2012 | Posted by in Holiday Gifts
Handwriting Administrative Professionals Day card will help for employers show their administrative assistant that they truly appreciate the work that they do. The personalized administrative professional appreciation card will let them know that they went above and beyond yet been unsure of how to professionally go about this.
Administrative Professionals Day Cards Expressing Appreciation and Recognition
Smart employers use administrative professional appreciation cards to thank top performers and acknowledge positive behaviors, especially on the Administrative Professionals’ Day. Employee appreciation card is perfect way that can affect employee morale, retention, and motivation as well as employee appreciation programs such as party, picnic though is simpler more than appreciation letter, and no cost.
The simple but meaningful appreciation card will be sincere recognition from employers, you know recognition has been shown to motivate staff, increase morale, productivity, and employee retention, and decrease stress and absenteeism.
But how to make this unique employee thank you card by hand?
How to Make a Thank-You Card by Hand
- Name and designation of concerned person.
- Says “Thank You” and that the administrative professional contribution is appreciated.
- Cards are written in your handwriting and signed by you.
- The time of sending the appreciation card is also very important, you’d better make sure send it timely.
- You may be interested in using genuine appreciation poem or quote to highlight the card.
Administrative Professionals Day Cards
Wording for Administrative Professionals Day Cards
Nothing is more important to your administrative professional than writing some genuine appreciation quotes in the thank you card. You know words have the power to tell them they are valued, appreciate their contribution, and encourage them to keep their good work, so you maybe need more appropriate collections of Administrative Professionals Day quotes to highlight the card.
Below are a few employee appreciation quotes for you to browse:
- Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. ~ Voltair
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone. ~ G.B. Stern
- The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. ~ William James
- Next to excellence is the appreciation of it. ~ William Makepeace
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~ G.K. Chesterton
- In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. ~ Albert Clarke
- Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts. ~ Henri-Frederic Amiel
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful. ~ Buddha
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.